Tuesday, February 15, 2011
hitting a brick wall...
For the last little while I have been trying to find an inventory software to catalog all of my jewelry and sewing supplies. So far I keep hitting dead ends. I found one program that was perfect. I was within my price range. It was specifically geared toward crafting, but unfortunately I couldn't get the program to work on my computer. After downloading and installing it, I opened it to input my registration key and it restarted my computer. No blue screen of death just instant black out, power off and turn back on. I even tried it in safe mode and it still had the same result. So there is something wrong with my computer, but it is something neither Will, (my tech guy), nor I can find. We did all the usual things. Checked for viruses...etc, etc, but nothing could make this program work. The only time it did work was when I loaded it onto Brett's computer. So, it stands to reason that there has to be something wrong with my computer. Sigh... I could have simply kept it on Brett's computer, but that wouldn't have been fair to him. Not to mention, his wireless router just died last week. So now my search continues... But everything else I seem to find is either more than I can afford or doesn't have what I need. Sigh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment